|Battery Life||8 hours|
|Cable||Shielded and unshielded pair LAN cabling: TIA Category 3, 4, 5, 5e, 6, 6A: 100 Ω ISO/IEC Class C, D, E, EA, F, and FA: 100 Ω and 120 Ω|
|Time Battery Recharge||4 hours|
- Videos & Instructions
- Terms & Conditions
- Delivery Instructions
- Versiv enables users to accomplish more than ever with a cable tester, by accelerating every step of the testing process
- ProjX management system eliminates redundant steps, and ensures that all tests are completed correctly the first time, and every time
- Taptive user interface puts advanced data analysis and easy set-up and operation at the fingertips of of technicians of all skill levels
- LinkWare management software provides unmatched analysis of test results and professional test reports
- The DSX reduces the time required to fix cabling faults with Dedicated Diagnostics, a simple test that locates the problem
Compliant with proposed ISO (IEC WG9 Standard IEC61935-1) Level V accuracy requirements to
Supports the complete suite of Resistance Unbalance standards needed for Power over Ethernet
(PoE) – IEC61935-1 & 11801-1-4, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2
Next generation balance drafts – IEEE 802.3, TIA TR42.7
- Test Standards: TIA Category 3, 4, 5, 5e, 6, 6A per TIA 568-C.2
- Test Standards: ISO/IEC Class C and D, E, Ea, F, FA certification per ISO/IEC 11801:2002 and amendments
- Test Standards: Maximum frequency 1200 MHz
- Speed of Autotest Full 2-way Autotest of Category 5e or 6/Class D or E: 9 seconds Full 2-way Autotest of Category 6A/Class EA: 10 seconds
- DATA Cabling Testing and Commissioning
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.