COVID-19 Customer Update
Kennards Hire has always been a business that people can count on, and we will continue to deliver on that promise.
The health and safety of our team members, customers, suppliers and local communities is our top priority as we navigate the ongoing COVID-19 situation together.
We’re following the current advice available from the Australian and New Zealand governments and as a provider of critical equipment for essential services, we’ll do what we can to provide ongoing service.
Some of the steps we are taking to keep our customers, team members and communities safe include:
- Ramping up already detailed cleaning activities in our branches by including the frequency of cleaning and sanitation, especially on high-touch areas such as counters and mobility devices.
- Giving our equipment an extra clean during our Ready for Hire process.
- Making sure our team members are available to safely move and shift equipment by taking into account the government’s advice on social distancing.
- Actively following all health and travel advice issued by the Australian and New Zealand governments, including mandatory isolation periods for all team members returning from overseas.
- Introducing new ways to make our customers jobs easy like contactless service in branch or on your job site.
The situation will no doubt evolve and as new advice arises we too will continue to reassess.
As a family business, we believe in the power of a supportive community and will continue to support and update our customers and people through any changes as they develop.
If you have any questions on any of the above, please call 135 135, or email us at email@example.com.