|Dimensions (LxWxH)||790mm x 300 mm x 770mm|
|Range||790mm bucket opening|
|Torque||20kn closing force|
|Flow||10-40lpm at 200 bar|
- Robust design
- High closing force
- Perforated skin of shells lets dust and gravel through
- Cutting edges both sides
- Integrated non-return valve guarantees secure retention of loads.
- Precise positioning through mounted rotator with endless rotation
- Rubbish removal
Terms & Conditions
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must be competent to do so.
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act.
- Kennards Hire will provide instruction, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely.
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines.
- Operators manual to be read prior to operating this machine.
CAUTION: Check for underground hazards. Dial before you dig.
CAUTION: Do not approach within 4 metres of overhead or any low voltage power lines or other electrical hazards. Other factors may require a greater approach distance, check with your local electrical supply authority.
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.