|Mainframe||3"x3"x1/4" structural steel|
|Rake dimensions||4 and 5 foot models|
|Gauge wheels||Flip-up (use in landscaping or tilling mode)|
|Rotors||2" sabre tooth, 1 & 3/4 carbide aggressor|
|Mounting||Mini Loaders, Mini Skid Steer, Sub Compact Skid Steer|
|Angles||Left, right and straight (can manually select angle)|
- Videos & Instructions
- Terms & Conditions
- Delivery Instructions
- Easy and quick to mount to mini loaders
- Takes the intensive labour out of surface preparation
- Seed preparation in small areas
- Preparing areas for the laying of new turf
Terms & Condtions
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must be competent to do so.
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act.
- Kennards Hire will provide instruction, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely.
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (available on commencement of hire via the 'Kennards Hire Plant Portal').
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.