|Dimensions||3830mm L x 1350mm W x 2230mm H|
|Tank Capacity||1000 Ltr|
|Voltage||240V & 415V|
|Amps 415 Volts 3 Phase||280amps|
|Average Running Time||30 hours|
|Fuel Consumption||30.8L/hr @ 75% load|
- Bus bar
- Utility spec control panel
- Power management
- Remote monitoring and operation
- Syncable with up to 32 generators
- Silenced operation
- Construction sites
- Telecommunications & data centres
- Industrial & commercial applications
- Temporary, emergency & standby power
Terms & Condtions
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (available on commencement of hire via the 'Kennards Hire Plant Portal').
- NOTE: The hire rates are based 8 hr run time per day. Each additional 8 hrs per day is charged at 50% of the daily rate.
- Basic Damage Waiver is included in the hire rates
- Equipment Waiver Plus (if taken) reduces the excess from 20% of the replacement cost to $500 (Medium Equipment) or $1000 (Large Equipment). It also includes additional cover for Loss or Theft.
- Equipment Waiver Plus is compulsory for Earthmoving and Compaction equipment.
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.