Mother’s Day Promotion
Who can enter:
1. The Competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over.
2. Employees and immediate families of Kennards Hire Pty Ltd (the Promoter) and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. By entering the Competition, you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept all conditions detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible to enter the Competition, who has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or who has engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the Competition.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the Competition at any time.
6. Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, you are not required to purchase any goods or products from the Promoter in order to enter the Competition.
How to enter:
1. Commences 7th May 12:00pm and closes 8th May 3:00pm 2020. Prizes will be drawn on 8th May 4pm.
2. To enter the promotion, entrants must:
- Nominate a mum in the comment section on our Facebook page and tell us why this person is deserving of the giveaway.
This Mother’s Day, surprise a special mum with a beautiful bouquet of flowers from you and Kennards Hire.
Tag & comment why you think they deserve to win this special gift.
Entries close Friday 8th May 2020 3:00pm AEST. 10 winners will be announced at 4pm Friday 8th May.
Only one entry per person is permitted. View full T&Cs
3. The ten (10) best entries as determined by the judges in their absolute discretion will win the Prize.
4. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
5. Kennards Hire reserves the right to amend these terms without prior notice.
- The total Prize pool is valued $100 AUD. The Prize, or any portion of the Prize, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No compensation will be offered if the winner is unable to accept the Prize as stated.
- The winners will receive one (1) $100 worth of flowers (inclusive of delivery fee) to their chosen address.
- Additional costs and any other ancillary costs resulting from acceptance of the Prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
- The ten (10) best entry as determined by the judges in their absolute discretion will win the Prize.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook announcement on Facebook by 4:00pm AEST Friday, May 8th2020. The winners will have three (3) hours to respond, or will be deemed to have forfeited their prize and an unclaimed prize draw will occur.
- Should the winners remain uncontactable, a second chance winner will be selected for the unclaimed prize at 7:00pm AEST on Friday May 8th, 2020.
- Any second chance winner shall be notified by 7:30pm AEST on Friday May 8th, 2020 via direct message on Facebook.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Please note that third parties may also have terms and conditions that apply to the Prize. Prize Winners must review and agree to any terms and conditions provided by the third parties in order to redeem or participate in the Prize.
Liability and Release
1. Your entry into the Competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
2. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
3. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram and the Prize Winner fully releases Facebook and/or Instagram from any liability.
4. The Prize Winner may be required to enter into a deed of release in the form prescribed by the Promoter. The Prize Winner acknowledges and agrees that a failure to enter into this deed may result in the Prize being forfeited.
1. Any personal information submitted to the Promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth). The Promoter may disclose personal information of entrants to suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the Competition.
2. Personal information collected during the Competition Period may be used for direct marketing purposes.
The Promoter is Kennards Hire Pty Ltd (ABN 69 001 740 727) of Building I, 22 Powers Road, Seven Hills NSW 2147. .You can contact the Promoter via email at email@example.com.