- Confined space, Roof workers
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must feel competent to do so.
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act.
- Kennards Hire will provide instruction, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely.
- Operators manual to be read prior to operating this machine.
NOTE: Care is required to avoid any contamination of the harness and components by any chemical, oil, grease, paint, or weld splatter that can cause the harness to fail certification.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.
in the selected branch
in 5 nearest branches
in the nearest branches
We charge for time out not time used.
Rates are self selecting, so if your duration changes, you will always receive the appropriate rate.
PLEASE NOTE: You will also always receive the 'best' rate, so if the weekly rate is cheaper than the duration multiplied by the day rate, the week rate applies.
Basic Damage Waiver is included in the hire charge and covers accidental damage up to 20% of the replacement cost of equipment that is hired, for more information on our Waiver cover click here
To make our job easier in finding your nearest branch, please click allow in your browser request for us to use your location.