- Swivel couplings to attached to scaffold
- Attaches to scaffold and used as a swivel pivot arm for lifting materials on site
Terms & Condtions
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Tower erection procedure to be read prior to erecting scaffold.
- A licensed scaffolder is required for the erection, alteration or dismantling of a mobile scaffold where there is a risk that a person or object could fall more than 4 metres from the platform or the structure.
- All scaffolds are to be erected in accordance with manufacturer's specifications & all scaffolding components must be installed.
CAUTION: Do not approach within 4 metres of overhead low voltage power lines or other electrical hazards. Other factors may require a greater approach distance, check with your local electrical supply authority.
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.