|Height||1980mm with folded railings|
|Power||Petrol / Lithium batteries|
|Levelling||23 Degrees lateral levelling|
- Independently levelling tracks
- Directon control system
- Easy drive system
- Suitable for indoors or outdoors
- Increased safety on slopes and inclines
- Orchards & vineyards
- Facilities maintenance
Terms & Condtions
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must feel competent to do so.
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Work Health and Safety Act.
- Kennards Hire will provide instruction, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely.
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines.
- Operators manual to be read prior to operating this machine (available on commencement of hire via the Kennards Hire Plant Portal)
- The logbook is required to be completed by the customer when operating this machine
CAUTION: Do not approach within 3 metres of overhead low voltage power lines (132,000 volts). Other factors may require a greater approach distance, check with your local electrical supply authority.
- Basic Damage Waiver is included in the hire rates
- Equipment Waiver Plus (if taken) reduces the excess from 20% of the replacement cost to $500 (Medium Equipment) or $1000 (Large Equipment). It also includes additional cover for Loss or Theft.
- Equipment Waiver Plus is compulsory for Earthmoving and Compaction equipment.
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.