|Power||Four AA-size alkaline batteries or AC adapter, both included|
|Dimensions||5.3cm H x 9.7cm W x 21.1cm L|
|Range||CO: 0-500ppm, CO2: 0-5000ppm, RH: 5 to 95%|
|Accuracy||±3% of reading or ±3 ppm CO, whichever is greater, ±3% of reading or ±50 ppm CO2, whichever is greater, ±3% RH, ±0.5°C|
|Pressure range||20.36 to 36.648 in. Hg (517.15 to 930.87 mm Hg)|
|Logging||Logs up to 56,035 data points with key (4) measured parameters enabled, 39 days at 1-minute log intervals|
|Temperature range||-10 to 60C|
- Easy to use
- Simultaneously measures CO2, CO, temperature and humidity
- Calculates dew point, wet bulb and percent outside air
- Software provided for data logging
- Bluetooth communications for transferring data
- IAQ investigations
- Industrial hygiene surveys
- Baseline trending and screening
- Building commissioning
- Tracking down emissions to their source
Terms & ConditionsPlease read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (available on commencement of hire via the 'Kennards Hire Plant Portal').
- NOTE: Air conditioners must be transported upright.
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.