|Engine||5.5hp Petrol engine|
|Hopper Capacity||0.33 cubic metre filled level|
- Videos & Instructions
- Terms & Conditions
- Delivery Instructions
- Self-propelled design allows for tight manoeuvring for topdressing lawns and other turf areas
- Operator controls allow fingertip access to forward, reverse, brakes and throttle
- Powered brush and patented Chevron belt
- Ideal for applying compost, soil or sand over the surface of lawns. Popular applications include the use of top dressers on golf courses and home lawns
Terms & Condtions
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must feel competent to do so.
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act.
- Kennards Hire will provide instruction, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely.
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines.
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (available on commencement of hire via the 'Kennards Hire Plant Portal').
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.