This promotion will be open from 1st April (Thursday) – 31st May (Monday) 2021(“promotional period”). Customers entering into a hire contract with a valid ABN from our general hire & specialist range during this period are eligible to enter the draw to win:
- 1 x month cash back, equal to the amount spent in the month of entry (April and/or May 2021)* (*maximum hire credit $2,000 per winner, per month, per state & territory), total number of winners is 14 for AUS & NZ.
- All account customers are automatically entered into the draw.
- Non account customers must register via the landing page to enter the draw.
Who can enter:
- The Competition is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand aged 18 years and over with a valid ABN or NZBN.
- Employees and immediate families of Kennards Hire Pty Ltd (the Promoter) and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- By entering the Competition, you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept all conditions detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible to enter the Competition, who has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or who has engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the Competition at any time.
- Commences 1st April at 7:00am AEDT and closes 31st May AEST 11:59pm 2021.
- 1st Month of prizes for hires commencing 1st April – 30th April will be drawn on Monday 14th June 2021 at 2pm AEDT.
- 2nd Month of prizes for hires commencing 1st May – 31st May will be drawn on Monday 14th June 2021 at 2pm AEDT.
- 1 (one) entry per Hire Schedule Number only is permitted.
- Multiple entries are permitted for each hire during the promotional period.
- Non account customers must visit www.kennards.com.au/kennardscashy or https://www.kennardshire.co.nz/kennardscashy and enter their hire schedule number and a valid ABN to enter the draw.
- Kennards Hire reserves the right to amend these terms without prior notice, subject to authorisation from relevant authorities.
- The total Prize pool is valued $24,000 AUD & $4,000 NZ. No compensation will be offered if the winners are unable to accept the Prize as stated. There will be 12 winners in Australia and 2 winners in New Zealand.
- Additional costs and any other ancillary costs resulting from acceptance of the Prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
- Once the Prize money is transferred into the winners account, they can choose to spend the money whenever and wherever they like.
- The prize is equal to the customer or company spend for the month of entry (up to the value of $2,000).
- The prize will be issued to the business associated with the ABN of entry.
The Prize Draw and Judging Process
- The Prize draw will take place at Building I, 22 Powers Road, Seven Hills NSW 2147 on Monday 14th June 2021 at 2pm AEDT (for both April & May entries). The Promoter will be using randomdraws.com.au
- The Promoter will draw (in the below order) all eligible entries and award the below based on the prizes*:
- Six (6) winners in April located in each state & territory (1 winner per state & territory in NSW/ACT, VIC, WA, SA, QLD & NT)
- One (1) winner in April located in New Zealand.
- Six (6) winners in May located in each state & territory (1 winner per state & territory in NSW/ACT, VIC, WA, SA, QLD & NT)
- One (1) winner in May located in New Zealand.
*Each winner will receive the equal amount of cash spent on hires in the month of April & May. Maximum winning is $2,000 per winner.
- Determination of the Prize Winner shall be made by the Promoter at its sole discretion, and such determination shall be final and binding.
- The Prize Winner(s) will be notified via email or phone within 48 hours of the Draw Date. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the Prize Winner's name will be published on the Promoter’s Facebook on the Promoter’s social media profiles on 21 June 2021 and remain there between Monday 21st June – 30th June 2021. The Prize must be claimed by the Prize Winners within three months (90) days of being notified.
- If the Prize Winner does not have valid ABN, the prize will be forfeited.
- Payment to winners can take up to 30days. BSB, Account details and ABN are required in order to credit the cash back to each winner.
- Unclaimed prize draw will take place on 14th September 2021 at 10:00am AEDT. The Promoter will be using randomdraws.com.au The unclaimed prize draw will be held at the same location as the original draw. Unclaimed prize winners will be notified within 2 business days of the unclaimed prize draw and published on the Promoter’s Facebook on the Promoter’s social media profiles on 20 September 2021.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Please note that third parties may also have terms and conditions that apply to the Prize. Prize Winners must review and agree to any terms and conditions provided by the third parties in order to redeem or participate in the Prize.
Liability and Release
- Your entry into the Competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram and the Prize Winner fully releases Facebook and/or Instagram from any liability.
- The Prize Winner may be required to enter into a deed of release in the form prescribed by the Promoter. The Prize Winner acknowledges and agrees that a failure to enter into this deed may result in the Prize being forfeited.
- The winner indemnifies, and must defend and hold harmless, the Promoter and its employees, servants, agents and contractors, from and against all losses arising from a breach by the winners of any of these Terms and Conditions; any third party claim arising directly or indirectly from a breach by the winners of any of these Terms and Conditions; a negligent, wilful or otherwise wrongful act or omission of winners; fraudulent or dishonest acts or omissions by the winner; any breach by the winners of any applicable laws; any claim by any third party (including individuals, legal entities and governmental departments or agencies) arising directly or indirectly as a result of the winners accepting this prize; the death of, or personal injury to, any person or any damage to, or loss or destruction of, any real or tangible personal property, to the extent caused by any act or omission of the winners.
- Any personal information submitted to the Promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth). The Promoter may disclose personal information of entrants to suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the Competition.
- Personal information collected during the Competition Period may be used for direct marketing purposes.
- The Promoter is Kennards Hire Pty Ltd (ABN 69 001 740 727) of Building I, 22 Powers Road, Seven Hills NSW 2147. You can contact the Promoter via email at email@example.com.
- Authorised under SA Permit No. T21/340 and ACT Permit No. TP 21/00369