|Size||4.2M x 2.0M x 2.0M|
|Platform size||1.2M x 0.55M|
- No heavy vehicle license necessary to operate
- Tie rails inside van body
- Air conditioned cabin
- Tail lift for heavy items
- Long wheel base
- Furniture removal - house or office
- Delivery work
- General freight transport
- Machinery removals
Terms & Condtions
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Current Australian or International license is required to operate this vehicle.
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (available on commencement of hire via the 'Kennards Hire Plant Portal').
Vehicle waiver plus
- Basic damage waiver is included in the hire rates with an excess of 20% of the vehicle replacement cost.
NOTE: Basic damage waiver does not cover overhead van damage.
- Vehicle waiver plus (if taken) reduces the excess from 20% of the replacement cost to $500 (vehicles requiring class C license) or $1000 (vehicles requiring larger than class C license).
- Vehicle waiver plus covers overhead van damage.
- Vehicle waiver plus also includes cover for loss or theft.
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.