Hilti Giveaway Terms and conditions
Who can enter:
- The Competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over.
- Employees and immediate families of Kennards Hire Pty Ltd (the Promoter) and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- By entering the Competition, you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept all conditions detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible to enter the Competition, who has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or who has engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the Competition at any time.
- Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, you are not required to purchase any goods or products from the Promoter in order to enter the Competition.
How to enter:
- Commences 16 December and closes 22 December 2019. Prizes will be drawn on 23 December 4pm.
- Entrants must enter via Facebook or Instagram by tagging their favourite tradie and in 25 words or less stating why the tradie deserves to win the prize.
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. A maximum of ten (10) unique entries per person is permitted in total.
- Kennards Hire reserves the right to amend these terms without prior notice.
- The total Prize pool is valued $500 AUD. The Prize, or any portion of the Prize, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, unless otherwise stated or agreed by the Promoter. No compensation will be offered if the winner is unable to accept the Prize as stated.
- Additional costs and any other ancillary costs resulting from acceptance of the Prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Prize is subject to availability at the time of booking. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value in accordance with licensing and state regulations.
- The Prize must be redeemed within six (6) months of the draw date.
The Prize Draw and Judging Process
- The Prize draw will take place at Kennards Hire Global Head Office at Building I, 22 Powers Road, Seven Hills NSW 2147 on 23 December at 4:00 PM AEDT (the Draw Date).
- The Promoter will review all eligible entries and select four (4) winning entries (the Prize Winner). Determination of the Prize Winner shall be made by the Promoter at its sole discretion, and such determination shall be final and binding.
- The Prize Winners will be notified via direct message within 24 hours of the Draw Date. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the Prize Winner's name will be published on the Promoter’s Facebook on the Promoter’s social media profiles.
- The Prize must be claimed by the Prize Winners within ten (10) days of being notified.
- If the Prize Winners do not claim their Prize within ten (10) days of the Draw Date, the Prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted at Kennards Hire Global Head Office at Building I, 22 Powers Road, Seven Hills NSW 2147 on 6 January 2020 at 11:00 AM AEDT to determine a valid Prize Winner. The new Prize Winner will be notified within two (2) days of the date of the redraw.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Please note that third parties may also have terms and conditions that apply to the Prize. Prize Winners must review and agree to any terms and conditions provided by the third parties in order to redeem or participate in the Prize.
Liability and Release
- Your entry into the Competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram and the Prize Winner fully releases Facebook and/or Instagram from any liability.
- The Prize Winner may be required to enter into a deed of release in the form prescribed by the Promoter. The Prize Winner acknowledges and agrees that a failure to enter into this deed may result in the Prize being forfeited.
- Any personal information submitted to the Promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth). The Promoter may disclose personal information of entrants to suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the Competition.
- Personal information collected during the Competition Period may be used for direct marketing purposes.
- The Promoter is Kennards Hire Pty Ltd (ABN 69 001 740 727) of Building I, 22 Powers Road, Seven Hills NSW 2147. .You can contact the Promoter via email at email@example.com.