|Carrying capacity||Up to 1500kg|
|Internal Dimensions||2400mm L x 1500mm W|
- Videos & Instructions
- Terms & Conditions
- Delivery Instructions
- High quality and very robust trailers
- Easy to handle and manoeuvre and tow
- Extend your carry capacity
- High sides
- Relocating furniture and appliances
- Transporting commercial goods
- Moving construction material
- Collecting garden supplies
- Leisure or sporting events and camping
Terms & Condtions
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Kennards Hire.
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (available on commencement of hire via the 'Kennards Hire Plant Portal').
- Kennards hire will assist in connecting the trailer to the hirers/drivers vehicle but it remains the responsibility of the hirer/driver to ensure trailer is correctly fitted to the tow vehicle before leaving hire depot and throughout period of hire.
- The towing vehicle and towbar's maximum rated towing capacity must exceed the laden weight of the trailer.
- We aim to deliver within 2 hours of your selected delivery time.
- All deliveries and pickups must be in a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete paperwork.
- Any delivery amount displayed is ‘one-way’ and for one load only. If multiple vehicles are required, we will contact you prior.
More information on our delivery service (including After Hours) and Pick Up information is available here.