Noosa Festival of Surfing Promotion Terms and Conditions
Kennards Hire Trade Easy Giveaway January 2024
1. The Promoter is:
Kennards Hire Pty Ltd (ABN 69 001 740 727) of Building I, 22 Powers Road, Seven Hills NSW 2147. You can contact the Promoter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. This promotion commences 22 January 2024 7:00am (AEDT) and ends on 4 March 2024 5:00pm (AEDT).
3. Multiple entries per individual will be accepted, one for each separate hire contract with hire spend of $500 or over.
4. To be eligible to enter into this promotion:
a. Hire equipment with an estimated spend of $500 or over with Kennards Hire from 7:00am (AEDT) 22 January 2024; AND
b. Commence all hire contracts by 5:00pm (AEDT) 29 February 2024; AND
c. Submit your entry via the competition online entry form by 5:00pm (AEDT) 4 March, 2024; AND
d. Complete $500 or over of hire spend by 5:00pm (AEDT) 21 March 2024.
5. Valid entrants will have the chance to win:
1 of 5 T.C Boxes gift cards valued at $5,000 each (inclusive GST)
6. The total number of winners during the promotion period is FIVE (5).
7. The winner will be notified by Kennards Hire via phone call and email and published on the Kennards Hire Instagram page.
Who Can Enter:
8. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia aged 18 years and over. Multiple entries per individual will be accepted. Employees and their immediate families of Kennards Hire and T.C Boxes are ineligible to enter. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
9. The promotion entrant must be a natural person to be eligible for the Prize. The Prize will be awarded by the Promoter to the individual that enters the promotion.
10. By entering the promotion, you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept all conditions detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible to enter the promotion, who has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or who has engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the promotion.
12. The Promoter reserve the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the promotion at any time.
How to Enter:
13. Step 1: Hire equipment and spend $500 with Kennards Hire to be eligible to go into the draw for a chance to win 1 of 5 T.C Boxes gift cards valued at $5,000 each inclusive GST
14. Step 2: Eligible customers will receive an SMS from Kennards Hire which will include a link to enter into the promotion. Eligible customers must click on, fill out and submit the online form in order to be included in the draw to win.
15. The total prize pool is valued at $25,000 AUD incl GST. The Prize, or any portion of the Prize, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No compensation will be offered if the winner is unable to accept the Prize as stated.
16. Additional costs and any other ancillary costs resulting from acceptance of the Prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
17. The Prize must be redeemed within three (3) months of the draw date. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. Please note that third parties may also have terms and conditions that apply to the Prize. The Prize winner must review and agree to any terms and conditions provided by the third parties in order to redeem or participate in the Prize.
The Prize Draw:
19. The winner will be drawn at 12:00 PM AEDT on April 4, 2024. The winner will be randomly selected, in the presence of an independent scrutineer, by Kennards Hire at TPAL, Level 2, 11 York St, Sydney, NSW, 2000. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner. The draw will be performed by a random generator appointed by the Promoter.
20. Determination of the Prize winner shall be made by the Promoter at their sole discretion, and such determination shall be final and binding.
21. The Prize winner will be notified by Kennards Hire via phone call and email within 48 hours of the Draw Date and published across the Kennards Hire Instagram account and at www.kennards.com.au within 48 hours of the Draw Date.
22. In the event that the winner does not claim the prize within three months, an alternate winner will be selected and the original winner will forfeit any prize.
23. Unclaimed prize draw will occur at 12:00PM AEST on July 4, 2024, in the presence of an independent scrutineer if required, at TPAL, Level 2, 11 York St, Sydney NSW 2000. The unclaimed prize winner will be notified via phone and email on July 4, 2024 and published across the Kennards Hire Instagram account and at www.kennards.com.au on July 5, 2024
24. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or promoter. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if they become aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
25. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not take a component of the Prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that component of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that component of the Prize.
26. Use of personal information:
(a) By entering the promotion and accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that Kennards Hire may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the competition, including the use of your Instagram name in promotional formats.
(b) By entering the promotion, you give Kennards Hire and T.C Boxes (if required) to contact you via phone and email if you are a winner for the purpose of distributing your prize to you.
27. The promoter reserves the right to request winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
28. Any personal information submitted to the Promoter will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth). The Promoter may disclose personal information of entrants to suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the promotion.
29. Personal information collected during the promotion period may be used for direct marketing purposes.
Liability and Release:
31. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
32. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize
33. Your entry into the promotion, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
34. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
35. The Prize winner may be required to enter into a deed of release in the form prescribed by the Promoter. The Prize winner acknowledges and agrees that a failure to enter into this deed may result in the Prize being forfeited.
36. The winner indemnifies, and must defend and hold harmless, the Promoter and their employees, servants, agents and contractors, from and against all losses arising from a breach by the winner of any of these Terms and Conditions; any third party claim arising directly or indirectly from a breach by the winner of any of these Terms and Conditions; a negligent, wilful or otherwise wrongful act or omission of the winner; fraudulent or dishonest acts or omissions by the winner; any breach by the winner of any applicable laws; any claim by any third party (including individuals, legal entities and governmental departments or agencies) arising directly or indirectly as a result of the winner accepting this prize; the death of, or personal injury to, any person or any damage to, or loss or destruction of, any real or tangible personal property, to the extent caused by any act or omission of the winner.
37. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
Authorised under NSW Authority No. TP/03171, ACT Permit No. 23/02557and SA Permit No. T23/1952
Customer Support and Dispute Resolution
Eligibility: The Kennards Hire Customer Support Promo Codes is available to individuals in Australia and New Zealand aged 18 years or older who have received the code directly from our customer support team at their discretion.
Validity Period: All support promo codes are valid for the month they were issued and are redeemable once.
These terms and condition can be altered at any time without prior notice. The decision of Kennards Hire regarding any dispute or situation not covered by these terms and conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants.